We provide Clinical Engineering, Management and Consulting services for the technological heritage of Healthcare Authorities.
- Technical census and economic enhancement of the technological heritage;
- Preventive, corrective and extraordinary maintenance of electro-medical equipment;
- “Full-Risk” assistance contracts;
- Computerized management of the equipment inventory;
- Drafting of Instrument Renewal Plans;
- Computerized Management of Radiology Services (RIS-PACS);
- Analysis and re-engineering of the hospital medical waste collection process;
- Decontamination of operating rooms and clean rooms with hydrogen peroxide;
- Classification and requalification of operating rooms according to EN UNI 14644;
- Maintenance of Clean Room Air Treatment Systems.
We are constantly striving to ensure that the quality of our work and processes is recognised and certified. Below is a list of the certifications achieved and currently underway: